Hygiene measures at the Tauernherz.
“Everything used to be different.” It’s a common complaint. But there really has been a lot of change, even in the last few months. There are certain turning-points in life, moments when the future changes direction. This is one of those times –
and suddenly everything is different. “Holiday” has suddenly become more than just a word. More than just a place. It’s a new idea. It’s the place you feel drawn back to, where you spent precious time. Where leisure really does mean you are free to slow down a little. Where there are people you can trust. We are grateful for that trust. So we have raised our standards of hygiene and cleanliness yet again.
- We have introduced new and improved hygiene measures, in effect right now. (Disinfectant dispensers have been a standard feature at our hotel for many years now, along with cleaning products with virucidal effects...)
- We have intensified employee training in the areas of cleaning products, hygiene and general cleanliness.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures to ensure that even our apartments (excepting kitchens) are cleaned every day. This represents a significant improvement in our hygiene standards.
- Our location outside of town, away from the all the hustle and bustle and crowds, makes our hotel a great place to retreat from the world.
- Our public areas provide plenty of room for each individual guest, so we can implement all necessary distancing measures without difficulty.
- Our apartments are a particularly good place to withdraw and “keep to yourself”, with plenty of space to retreat to.
We are keeping our distance – which is helping us stay together!
It’s making our hearts grow fonder!
We look forward to your visit!
Your hosts, Katharina and Florian Hofer, with Isabella and the Tauernherz team.